I want to share your post on Facebook or other social media site
We appreciate every share! So please share away. For your convenience, you can use the handy sharing icons below the title and author lines of each post. Please note that sharing a link can also include an excerpt of one paragraph in length, but please place it in quotes to indicate it is a direct quotation from the link source and mention the author somewhere in your post. Please note this sharing guideline applies to sharing on social media sites as well as blogs and other websites.
Just to be clear, sharing means sharing a link and short excerpt (if desired) from the page, but not sharing the entire content of that page. We do not authorize the copying and pasting of entire pages of content to social media platforms.
I want to republish an entire page or post
Free From Harm (FFH) web content is copyright protected and retains the rights to its own work. In all cases, written authorization is required to republish entire pages, Please send your request to [email protected], including the title and link to the page in question. Please note that we can only authorize republication of posts authored by either Robert Grillo or Free From Harm Staff Writers. For other author posts, please see following section.
I want to republish a post or page from a contributing author
If you want to republish the work of any other author whose work appears on the FFH site, you must negotiate this directly with the respective author(s). Free From Harm does not negotiate on their behalf under any circumstances. Our contributing authors generously publish their work on our website non exclusively and fully retain the rights to their work.
I want to reuse an image or other graphic
Most of the images on our site are credited in the caption, but some images have no known owner. Third-party images and graphics used on the FFH site are used with permission from their respective owners. Therefore, FFH cannot negotiate their re-use on behalf of these respective authors. Photos and graphics credited to either “Robert Grillo” or Free From Harm” are okay to reuse without permission, but should carry the same attribution credit text as you find in our captions. No editing or cropping of images is authorized without prior written approval.
I want to translate a page or post and republish on another website
Authorization to translate and republish can only be granted to those who can comply to ALL of the following requirements on the website where content is to be translated and republished:
- The title must be prominently displayed at the top of the page
- The author must appear below the title
- The following statement must appear in the target language before the translation: “This article was originally published in English by Free From Harm at [insert hyperlink to the source page on the Free From Harm website]
- The work must be translated in its entirety and word for word. No sections are to be edited or omitted
- When the translation has been published, the translator agrees to notify Free From Harm by email and include the link to the page for the translation
- Translator agrees to edit or delete the page if Free From Harm finds errors or omissions at any time after publication.